Paranoia

Sooooo I woke up this morning and I felt like GARBAGE. Like, the pain in my belly woke me up kinda' garbage. I got up, dealt with my belly pains ;) went back to bed and to sleep, and woke up again, in belly-pain.

SO I decided I was dying and that the illness gods have it out for me and I'm better from whatever-it-was and now dying from something else.

LUCKILY I managed to make it through the day, and I'm STILL alive. hahaha

I think it must have just been something I ate. AND that I'm uber paranoid about getting sick. I hate being sick. I have too many things to do in a day to be sick. Sick is not my friend.

Of course, there is the off chance that I am still sick with whatever-it-is or have come down with a fancy-schmancy something new in the last couple of days....

ALL THAT said:

TODAY
45 minutes yogilates.
I was up bright and early this morning and felt awake enough to go for a jog, but as I thought I was dying didn't really feel all that up to it. hahaha I'm working on it.

Wii Fit Measures
Weight: 176.6 lbs
BMI: 28.38

0 comments: