I'm BAAAAAAAAACK

Hi hi hi! Have you all MISSED me??

No, seriously. Leave me a note in the COMMENTS area if you've missed me 'cause I love to know that I'm accountable to someone other than myself. People are like, the ultimate motivation. Have you ever noticed that? Ever been for a jog and been DYING to stop but then someone comes around the corner heading for you and you all of a sudden CAN'T stop until you've passed that person and gone around that same corner so you're out of sight because heaven forbid anyone ever see you do anyting sub-super-human. And then once you're past that person and SERIOUSLY going to die, another one comes into view, and you AGAIN push on through it. So let me know if you're reading this stuff because for me you are the ULTIMATE motivation.

I'm getting nicely into the swing of things with school - it's kind of handy that I've been sick because it took the workouts out of the first-week equation so I had time to focus on getting my schedule in order, and I think I've pretty much figured it out. SO starting TOMORROW (check back to make sure I do it!) I'm back to moving. Plan is to go for a swim between classes tomorrow morning (I guess I should check and make sure the pool's open for lap swimming, which I LOVE, by the way) and hopefully I can get my yogilates in after Little Miss goes to bed and before Mr. Man comes home from work. :)

For those who are interested about motivation, I have just been informed that MY original motivator, Shopgirl, and now I have motivated Blue Bell to start up her own blogging efforts for the world to watch her weightloss efforts, so let's keep track of her and help her out! YAY BLUE BELLE!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL so obviously you know that I at least am watching what you're doing! There, now you're accountable to one other person!

Anonymous said...

I missed you.... and you know what else I miss? I miss you guys coming over for flippin sweet nachos. I think that might be your problem actually, it's the lack or nachos, you're going through withdrawal. You were totally supposed to come last sunday too, and we even made sweet nachos, but then it never happened, and I was sad, but I did nap on the couch, so that was good.

You're amazing cheese grating skills were so missed too. It was almost a disaster.

And on a side note, i think the security code thing is like 30 characters too long. I have to type a novel in there just so that it'll post.

Shop Girl* said...

I'm reading. And loving. And I think you're awesome.

Swimming is SUCH a good workout... I hope you can fit it into your day! :)

Red said...

Kudos, Blue Belle!

Nacho Man, you have no idea how flattered I am that you missed me. hahaha And EMBARASSED to think you're a regular reader - I find it odd for you to know all about my jelly doughnut for some reason. Weird, eh?

And Shop Girl - look what you've started! hahaha Hooray!

Unknown said...

hi red-loves-to-run-willy!!
i missed you (in a non-stalker way)!
:)

Zomnut said...

It's me, Mr Man. You know I read this, and you know I'm ALL ABOUT helping you out.