I'm still alive

Just thought I'd post and let anyone who cares to know that I AM still alive. Apparently I am actually quite sick, though with what I don't currently know, so I'm on a slight hiatus from kicking my butt with the workouts and as that's the SUBJECT of this blog, have very little to write about.

I am on antibiotics and am getting my blood tested tomorrow, and if the swelling in my throat isn't gone in 10 days from Friday just passed then I'm to see the doctor again, so don't you worry - I AM taking care of myself. ;)

And Wii Fit will yell at me when I return to it... SO nice to know someone's tracking! hahaha

SO nice to be so wonderfully ill for the first week of school and my first daughter's first birthday...YAY! ;) ALL that said, I AM still "standing" so, apparently nothing can knock me down!

(Except maybe this weight game....)

1 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

Eeeek... I'm so sorry that you're been sick / continue to be sick! I hope it's nothing serious and that you'll feel wonderfully glorious soon... xo