I need a pin

Tuesday. Well, just a day, really. Good day - woke up feeling like I slept enough which never happens on Mondays or Wednesdays when I have class at 8 in the morning. Got up, tidied the house, Mr. Man took me to get my driver's license renewed, made me yesterday's birthday breakfast (he was still in bed sleeping when I left for class yesterday so we postponed!) Anyway, good day, pretty well!! Nothing weird to report on the life-front.

OH, except something WONDERFUL as far as this blog goes - I had some time to visit with my pal Mi before our biomechanics class today, and though I've seen her a couple times so far this school year we haven't had a good sit-down-and-chat since like, Winter semester ended last Spring! SO sad for us! Anyway, having not seen me all summer and since WAY before the conception of this fantastic little corner of the interweb where my weight-thoughts permeate what would have otherwise been space, SHE commented that I've lost weight and look good. YAY! So, IT'S WORKING! hahaha And don't worry - I don't like, LIVE for these compliments or anything, it's just so nice to hear from an ouside source that YES the hard work is paying off at least a little! So THANKS, Mi!

TODAY
I went for a run around the track at school. I intended to go for 5K and see how I did time-wise BUT stupid me FORGOT SOCKS!! SO I ran in my running shoes sockless until I couldn't hack the pain of the increasing-in-size-blister on the bottom/side of my poor right foot, which was 18 laps of the 200m track sooooo...3.6K? It's REALLY sad, too, 'cause except for the bum foot I would have TOTALLY made the 5K EASY (which must mean some of my other training is paying off in endurance ability - SWEET!) at the pace I'd set for myself. But....


Yeah, see the SIZE of that thing?? No WONDER I was gimping it up by the end of the 18th lap!! GEEZE!! First thing I'm doing after I finish this ramble is finding a pin and killing the blister so it doesn't kill itself on me tomorrow and leave me in agony for the rest of the week...

OH yeah! And I was 7 minutes into yogilates when I had a visitor I had forgotten was coming over and so didn't get back to that, either, because I'm up EARLY again tomorrow and felt sleep would trump yogilates for today. OH well!

Wii Fit Measures
Weight: 175.9 lbs
BMI: 28.27

Tomorrow: SOCKS and yogilates! Unless I go swimming...then I don't need the socks.

0 comments: