I hate computers, and meaningless assignments.

I have been battling all night with my computer over an assignment I should have been able to whip off in about an hour. I spend hours working on it on Monday only to have to spend hours today.

It's 11:06pm. I have class at 8:00am tomorrow. I for some reason seriously seriously cannot function on any less than 7.5 hours sleep, and that's usually pushing it. It's the weirdest thing; usually it seems a person can go a night or two with 5 or 6 hours and still be manageable and just catch up. Me? If I get as little as 7 hours I'm a walking zombie the ENTIRE next day.

So why am I still up, you ask? WELL I have another project due on THURSDAY (the one I mentioned yesterday, I think, and my darling partner (who I REALLY do love to bits) is working as I type this on our paper, and going to call me any moment now for my thoughts.

I'm going to be absolutely comatose tomorrow. The feeling of death is slowly closing in on me already.

I haven't told you about my exercise for today because I didn't get any in. And I'll admit yesterday I was so bagged after the busy weekend that I buried my nose in a silly book (this assignment was NOT supposed to take so long, seriously) which I THOROUGHLY enjoyed (it took me less than a day - is that bad?) and rejuvenated a bit. Then it's been so much to the grindstone today that I didn't get it in.

So much for my shopping goals. Which, honestly, as we haven't set a date for the shop-a-thon I haven't SET yet because what's a goal without an ending point??

Anyway, I'm now DONE with Thursday's homework for the evening so I'm GOING TO BED and I will be better, if not tomorrow due to the project on Thursday, then Thursday and hopefully forever hereafter. ;)

(Yeah riiiiight.....)

0 comments: