Welcome October

Well, it's a new month, I'm NOT sick, as I was to start last month, and I've just put the polishing touches on this project of mine (SERIOUSLY check it out and learn some fascinating stuff about a fascinating man - at least it was fun to do, right?) so I'm on track to GET MY LIFE BACK! Or at least in order until school's done... ;)

NEW MONTH:
Let's plan the shopping, and set a specific goal related to that. I need to call my mommy....
Yogilates 5-6 times per week - because I love it and it's good for me and I need to de-aweorjaeflkm regularly to stay on top of things.
Cardio/aerobic exercise AT LEAST three times per week. Always with me it's been that if I'm going to see any 'significant' changes I need to be working my butt off like, constantly, so if we're aiming to look awesome in sexy pants when I go shopping then I may definately want to strive for more than 3 times. I like to think I'm a realist, though, and sadly NOT superwoman, though I try, so more than 3 might be out of my capabilities with everything else I'm juggling.
IF I FIND THAT'S THE CASE then I'll really re-evaluate my schedule and try to FINALLY adjust my eating habits. I'm super super weird - I'd literally rather work out for hours a day than restrict anything I have to eat. I LOVE LOVE LOVE food. I think if it weren't for the amount of food I've always been able to pack away that I'd be like, well, yeah. hahaha A lot closer to HOT than not.

Okay, so those are the goals for October, starting TOMORROW (I'm NOT working out now, it's 11:27pm! GEEZE!)

Check up on me and keep me accountable, people! People seem to be the thing that motivates me better than any other, so HELP! hahaha

0 comments: