Detox Day 4

Today, I was lacking.  I don't know. I got my to-do list and then some done today, but I lack....zest. hahaha  It's all good, I'm fine and dandy, I just had a bit of a meh-feeling day.

SO... we went pretty easy for food.

Boiled eggs, snap peas, and a few cashews for breakfast.

Crab meat for snack (yum!)

Leftover pork stirfry for lunch with a salad on the side - romaine lettuce, snap peas (they're so easy to prep), and a sprinkle of sunflower seeds.

Dinner we ordered pizza from the place around the corner - I had wings (they're not breaded - win!) and another nice big salad - iceberg lettuce, green peppers, onions.

I watched people eat giant cookie & ice cream, wept a little bit inside, and drank a huge glass of water. hahaha

On to the rest of my meh-feeling night! Maybe I'll fold more laundry... :-D

Cheers!

0 comments: