Detox time!

Just a quick one tonight!

I'm back from my first kickboxing class of the year and I've signed up for the club's annual 'biggest loser' contest.  Well, I actually have no idea if it's a contest, but whatever. hahaha   I'm not too concerned about what the scale says, but you know I let myself have some serious fun over the holidays and I'm ready to be accountable and behave myself.

Anyway, step one, tonight, was to get weighed and measured and whatever.

Next step.... tomorrow we all start the detox....which wowzers do I need to do.  I've been trying to talk myself into it again the past week or so but I haven't been able to turn down cheese or greek yogurt!  hahaha  BUT 14 days - been there, done that, can totally do it again.  :-D

So, for the next 14 days I'll check in, let you know how it's going, what I'm eating, and what I'm ACHING for - I'm thinking this might be easier because I'm not eating as many carbs as I was when I did it the first time, but I could be totally kidding myself.

Starting tomorrow morning back to meat, nuts, and vegetables for 14 days.  C'est tout!

(Time to start planning the cheat meal, folks! WAHOO! hahaha)

Until tomorrow, then!

Cheers

0 comments: