The end of 2011 in a nutshell

Hiya!

It's me. Yes, me. The one who let her blog totally fall to the side.

Even with SO much going on and fabulous would-be blog posts rattling around in her head.

Yup. THAT me.

I'm back. Well, today, at least.  No promises, 'cause I don't want to upset anyone (cough, cough, HEATHER, cough cough)

Anyway, as I said, OODLES has been up over here and oodles of it has been rattling around in my brain itching to get out soooo I'm HOPING to get back to it!

So, here it goes!

Life, in a nutshell:

Sept: Little Miss started jim jitsu and I started kickboxing. We both LOVE our respective uh, martial arts. She has since graduated from white to yellow belts (she's SO proud of herself, and has set her sights on her orange belt! Go munchkin, go!)  Also, it was both my and Little Miss' birthdays. And school (yup, that's right - did I mention I'm in school again? I THINK I did....) kicked my butt.

Oct: More kickboxing, jiu jitsu. School for Little Miss & I. Mr. Man lost his job (BOO!!!)   Yeah, that one SUCKED.  Also, my mom made Little Miss the GREATEST Batman costume for Hallowe'en EVER. And when people would see her costume and say "Hey, it's Batgirl," she'd get all upset, Little Miss, and correct them: "No, I'm BatMAN!" hahaha LOVE her to bits and pieces.  School really kicked my butt this month - I was a little distracted with the whole husband-out-of-work thing.  Oy.

Nov: More kickboxing. Crafting for Christmas. School kicking my butt.  Nutrition seminar that gave me some serious pointers and lessons about how I need to eat for ME, that included a 14-day detox - I got a cold right as I was starting my detox, so missed a week of kickboxing, but still shed 11lbs.  It was crazy.
Uuuummmm.... can't think of any other big things that happened in November.  Learned some awesome stuff at school - even while it kicks my butt I'm LOVING it and learning oodles.  I'm going to be an awesome massage therapist.

Dec: Second nutrition seminar. Apparently I have been eating wrong for my body like, my entire life. Changing my eating and I'm down about 20lbs since starting kickboxing in September, the majority of which is since detoxing in November.  Also down 2 sizes and am back into my 'skinny' jeans - huzzah!  Also, a wickedly HUGE amount of crafting, my baby brother's 26th birthday, painting at my parents' to earn some cash, and hello CHRISTMAS.

So there you are, all caught up!

Mr. Man is patiently waiting for me to chillax and tune into some TV as we unwind after all our Holiday Vacating (we just came home today), so I think for now I will leave it at that, and PLAN to be back tomorrow (leave threatening comments if I'm not) to give some more details about some of the interesting stuff. :-D

2012 is going to be a great year.  I can't wait.

2 comments:

JAC Photography said...

So glad you guys are doing so well!! (minus the job thing) and can't wait to see you in those "skinny" jeans! Way to go!!

Heather said...

I meant to mention you were totally skinny when I saw ya on Sunday! So sorry about Adam's job! That's so stressful. Love ya, thanks for the update!!!