5 years

SO today Mr. Man and I have been married for five years. CRAZY!

It's funny - it seems like we've just always been together, that we've been married for as long as I can remember. But if I do try I can think of times when we weren't together, not even dating. hahaha LOTS of those times. And yet, at the same time it feels like just yesterday we GOT married, not five YEARS ago!!

And here we are. Mr. Man, Little Miss, though she's not been with us the whole five years, OBVIOUSly, myself, the jelly doughnut and the cats, Toad & Fox. (YES we KNOW they're cats and that there are other animals whose species are identified by the words "toad" and "fox": Toad is named for Toadstool from Mario Bros., and Fox is named for Lucius Fox from Batman. GEEZE!)

TODAY:
Anniversary day! We had SUCH a nice, laid back day. Went to Marineland and walked EVERYWHERE. It's a relatively small amusement park but well spread out and we walked back and forth and back and forth so we could see everything we wanted at the times we wanted when we wanted ;). I was pretty bagged, actually, by the time we were done, and I can run 5K! hahaha So you KNOW we did a bunch of extra walking. ;)
And I DID get in my 60 min yogilates after Marineland, while Little Miss napped, before dinner. It was very nice of Mr. Man to let me take the time out of our time to do it. BUT he doesn't really mind the effect it has on my hotness level sooooo.... ;)

No Wii Fit measures today, and I can't be bothered to do it now. I even think that when I hit POST it's going to say that this is Oct. 12 - our anniversary is the 11th, FYI.

OH, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! (Yes, that's right - we're Canadian). ;)

0 comments: