I love ice cream.

So, it's no secret amongst my in-laws that I LOVE ice cream. LOVE it. Soooo I'm not really expecting to lose any more girth this week, let's just say. hahaha

I DID run with Mi yesterday - something about running with her KILLS me - we were chatting about it when we finished. Is it because we're actually running faster or just a mental block for me?? I did my 5K on Monday with NO troubles, and then yesterday with Mi I'm DYING, just GASPING for air by the end. WITH a one-lap (200m) water-break after 3kms. I don't take breaks when I run by myself. Or with Blue Belle.

Anyway, yesterday it took us 33 minutes to do the 5K. Would definitely have been faster if poor Mi hadn't been slowed down by my desperation for water, but what can ya' do??

TODAY:
A HECK of a lot of walking ALL OVER the school. In sport psych we were examining team-building and got sent, literally, all over the place on a scavenger hunt. It was a BLAST and a tonne of walking. Then lots MORE walking to and from cars and errand-running....I walked around campus so much today that it's actually worth mentioning, which has to mean something because I almost NEVER mention it.
20 minutes Tae Bo :)
AND no yogilates, again. Which is sad. I need to figure it out and get that back in there 'cause it was previously my resistance training AND stretching (yeah, it's THAT awesome), so now I'm missing out on both. How did I fit it in before??? GAH! OH well!!

OH, and BY THE WAY - being a girl THIS is very exciting. :D

2 comments:

Di said...

Becca! I found your blog from Facebook. I have been thinking about you and I am so glad we found eachother. By the way you look amazing. I remember the big ass show Our Lady Pease is so cool. My now husband was at that same show, but we didn't even talk. ha ha...good times. Check out my blog www.cabediaddy.blogspot.com

Shop Girl* said...

That's fantastic that you're running 5k in 33 minutes!! That must feel SO good...