So...midterm tomorrow....

GAH!

Okay, so I'm definately just procrastinating another five minutes and then I HAVE to read over my notes. I have a midterm bright and early tomorrow morning at 8 in my sport psychology class and I HAVEN'T STUDIED YET! I'm SUCH an idiot!!

Today, Mr. Man is away at a conference for work, which means that some of my precious exercise/study time was completely eaten up driving Little Miss from day care to awesome-people-who-are-crazy-and-agreed-to-watch-her-while-I'm-in-evening-class. THEN finally time to get home, eat (Thanks, Uncle Ben!) put Little Miss to bed, print off notes and BOOM I have GOT to study, so NO CAN DO yogilates or anything tonight.

Sooooooo between the whole fainting thing (doctor appointment tomorrow afternoon - will let ya' know) and the whole midterm thing, my October goals aren't going so well. BUT after October is November, then December which is FINALS, then four more months 'till the end of the school year....

It's all within reach! ;) hahahaha As Blue Belle kept chanting on her way to 5K on Monday: "I CAN DO HARD THINGS!"

(SIDE note: got our mark back on the super-awesome George Chuvalo biography project for sports history that I hope you've all checked out ;) and thought you'd be thrilled to know we got 98%. Yeah, that's right. Freaking AWESOME! If I'm gonna' get fat at least I'll be SMART doing it! hahaha)

0 comments: