Stolen Time ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh..........

WHAT a great day!!

Besides a little pang of missing the Little Miss, I had a GREAT day.

Midterm wasn't NEARLY as scary as I'd anticipated (let's hope the person marking it feels the same way!), and I was done early, so went running on the track. :) THEN to lab which got out early and then...that was IT! My other lab for the day was cancelled!! So I was ALL done school (and a run) by 10:40 this morning and no Little Miss 'till 2:30pm! WOOHOO!!

Soooooo.....

I came home, had a BATH (I didn't shower after the run before the lab - ICK) read a magazine, got cleaned up and dressed, did laundry, FOLDED laundry and even PUT IT AWAY, oh yeah, there was lunch, a movie with the laundry, ran the dishwasher.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a satisfying day!!

THEN I got Little Miss and we took ME to the doctor. Here's the report, so far:
NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. It's likely that I just had a moment where my blood pressure dropped and left me KATHUMP on the floor, which has some name or other. JUST IN CASE we're running some serious blood tests (I have a history of problems with iron i.e. anemia - hooray) to see if that may be it, AGAIN, but nothing seems so out of the ordinary that anyone needs to be worried. (So STOP WORRYING you darling darling people!! I'm FINE!!)

TODAY:
Ran(ish - more like painfully-slowly-jogged, I will admit) another 5K. It was WAY harder than on Monday with Blue Belle. Huh. BUT I knew I could do it, so I did it. I really wish I had timed us on Monday though so I'd know if today was harder just because I went faster or if it's because I was feeling lazy.... Anyway started at 8:57 and finished at 9:33 sooooo....36 minutes. :) Ran the 5K, walked an additional 400m to try to get my poor racing heart (I full on RAN the last 200m) back to somewhere near normal, before hightailing it to the locker room and then across campus, literally, to lab.
60 minutes yogilates (while and after Mr. Man put Little Miss to bed and then got some work done).

I haven't done a Wii Fit test - let me go do that right now......
Wii Fit Measures :D
Weight: 174.4 lbs
BMI: 28.03
Which is apparently 7.9 lbs less than last time I measured myself, 12 days ago. I'm going to guess that somewhere in that insane flux I've actually lost a little bit of weight!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I just think you are fabulous! I would really like to lose 20 pounds by my birthday, and you sure seem to accomplish a lot....do you recomend the Wii Fit?

Red said...

Hi, Heather!

20 lbs by your birthday! WOW! When IS your birthday??

For the average more-or-less sedentary individual I do think the Wii Fit is a great idea. For those of us whose bodies are used to training a little bit harder the Wii Fit is pretty much just FUN. It's going to depend on what activities you use it for...

Anyway, I'd love to give you BETTER advice tailored to you, and help with the 20lbs goal if I could, but I'd need to know some more about you, for sure! e-mail me at redlovestomove@gmail.com if you want me to drive you nuts. ;) hahaha