Midterms

So I had a midterm last Wednesday, one today, have two on Thursday coming and one next Monday.

Time has become a very very valuable thing.

TODAY:
Ran 4.6k (after writing my biomechanics exam!) on the indoor track - I was aiming for another 5k, but stopped two laps short due to a rather sharp pain running from the front of my left hip back through my bummy! I couldn't at the time tell if it was just a cramp or something more serious, and as it was starting to make me run funny I figured taking it easy was best. I DO think, now, that it was probably just a cramp, but better safe than incapacitated!! Walked the remaining 400m, and back to the changeroom, then all the freaking way to the car - the parking lot is SO FAR AWAY, especially after a good long run. Well, it feels like a long run. ;)

And that is that. :D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better safe than incapacitated?! You crack me up, Red!