Fainting schmainting!

SO, I'm going running today with Blue Belle. She's worried I'm going to kill her - no promises, but I AM planning to push her pretty hard. ;) Should be fun!

Haven't been around much lately - I don't know if I'm ill or just unlucky (is this getting old yet, or what??) as I have yet to get to the doctor BUT on Friday when I woke up and got out of bed I fainted immediately. It was WEIRD.

Anyway, I'm still alive, and feeling pretty back to normal, today, so far. It's 8:12am so there's still lots of time for me to fall apart - I figure that the run today will either make or break me, so you can check back later to see what's up. Hopefully it's me.... ;)

1 comments:

Chungs said...

I kind of know what you're talking about. I never actually fainted though. I used to feel like fainting all the time when i was pregnant and it never seemed to leave after having Jaime. I hope it's nothing serious!