Shopping Spree!

So I never got around to making any goals about the whole birthday-shopping from Mom because we never got around to planning when we were going. Anyway, we're going! We started tonight after she was finished work and are hitting the mall tomorrow, too! Don't worry, so far only Little Miss is getting spoiled. But she's REALLY getting spoiled. Remind me come Christmas time to post a picture of this year's Christmas dress....GORGEOUS!

Anyway, I do think that since my birthday there's been some slimming down going on, but I wasn't tracking diligently so can't say how I'm starting this shopping trip. Sad for me. I guess we'll know better how I do after tomorrow!

TODAY:
Ran on Mom & Dad's treadmill, which tracks distance in miles. 5K = 3.1 miles soooooo, WALKED for 5 minutes to warm up, 0.12 miles, ran 'till it read 3.42 miles, then walked to cool down 'till 3.60 miles. So in that mess I did run my 5K today, and it took about 32:30, which is a wee eensie teensie bit faster than before on the track. ;)

That makes 3 5ks this week, which I think is the most I've managed to get in, PLUS Wednesday's Tae Bo. hahahaha Been a good week!

0 comments: