"Day Off"

I had a good day today. Fun day. Hung out with this crazy guy at school between classes and had SUCH a laugh!! (Don't worry, I've reported all events to Mr. Man, so there's nothing like THAT to get in a fuss over) :P

I wasn't overly motivated today to workout - figured I've worked pretty darn hard the last two days and I'd give my poor little self a bit to relax. So I relaxed. Then I put Little Miss to bed and figured, what the heck!

I have these old Tae Bo videos, one is like, 20 minutes, so I popped it in for kicks. Hahaha Kickboxing. Kicks. Get it? Okay, it was by accident, so it's fine that it sucked. GEEZE people!! Anyway, it was nothing overly insane, but 20 minutes, got the heart pumping the sweat DRIPPING, and it's better than the nothing I had planned and different from the running that I've been pounding out. So, I'd say, good day!!

OH! And Big Momma was SUPER awesome today and told me how super-fast the Jelly Doughnut is shrinking, so YAY!! I was going to have Mr. Man take a picture tonight but now I don't feel like it. hahaha I'm all sorts of uber flighty today. Get over it. ;)

0 comments: