Catching up

So this post will be all about yesterday, because today hasn't really happened yet. Other than my darling Mr. Man letting me sleep in this morning - he's so wonderful! I was TRYING to rally myself this morning to get Little Miss when she woke up, but the stuffy head just kept taking over and then he got up and I was out of it for another two hours....CRAZY!

YESTERDAY
Little Miss and I went with our buddies Big Momma & Godzilla (Big Momma has two darling little girls and is incubating a third...when the third shows up we'll have to call her something else 'cause she won't be Big anymore...sad for my creativity...AND the two little girls LOVE Little Miss, tending to terrorize the poor darling with their adoration, and I call the couple of them Godzilla. ANYWAY...) to Marineland in the morning and wandered around the whole park looking for the beluga whales. What's that? A MAP?!? TOTALLY overrated! If we'd HAD a map we would have taken the SHORT route and not have found all the other cool hidden rides and things we did that I totally intend to drag Mr. Man back to ride on one day before the season's over. AND would have used up many less calories to boot. ;)

THEN we headed back to town, hit McD's for lunch - Little Miss can totally down a grilled cheese and apple slices happy meal. Okay, okay, so she only ate half the sandwhich, but for being such a tiny tyke that's pretty darn good! - and then home for NAPTIME. I LOVE naptime.

I spent 30 minutes on the Wii Fit, mostly rhythm boxing and super hoola hoop, my two new addictions (I'm not feeling up to an extended run yet - head's too stuffy), and then 45 minutes yogilates.

Soccer last night, too. I played like a BUM. I know I played lousy because there's this wonderful player on our team who can be quite..."encouraging" at times if you're slacking off, and she was HOLLERING at me the whole game!! I'm all GAH! I'm SORRY, I'm TRYING!! Anyway, a stuffy head will do that to you. AND I was trying to supervise the care of Little Miss by a 10 year old on the sidelines from the opposite side of the field - that was a little distracting.

In total I was probably on the field 1 hr 10 mins.

TODAY
Wii Fit Measures
Weight - 177.9
BMI - 28.59

I FINALLY broke the upward trend. SO weird. Maybe it is just a measure of the amount of snot in between my eyes??

1 comments:

Food Addict said...

Next time, call me and we will watch little miss for you.