Laaaaazy, yet productive.

So today was good. I didn't almost accidentally kill anyone, though I was a wee bit apprehensive about Little Miss eating peanut butter n' jelly JUST IN CASE she's got some hidden peanuts-cause-death thing no one told us about which as she's still alive appears to be a non-issue...AND she didn't eat like, ANY of the sandwich, grrrr, and I dealt with a bunch of laundry and I tidied the kitchen...and I watched a LOT of t.v. I had a very Friday day. Which is fine and dandy, 'cause it's Friday.

Tonight's game was good today, too. We won 4-2 (I would post if we lost, too, but we haven't since I started this thing...I PROMISE we lose sometimes, just not recently!) against the league like, coordinator guy - always satisfying to beat the team of the guy who has all the everything to stack his team. Oh if only he'd taken some of OUR players. At least when he yelled at our players he was just kidding, and we yelled our kiddingnesses back at him, so it was all good. LOTS of fun. And it looks like this year, for a change, we're actually going to get a team together for indoor which is OH so exciting! Usually everyone says they want to and then they all back out - but this time we're taking their money early, threatening not to give it back, and people are STILL chomping at the bit to play wit us, so I'm thinking it's going to work out - YAY!

TODAY:
45 minutes yogilates
1:20 soccer (I was off twice, figure in total that's 10 minutes off two 45 min halves.... I feel like I need to be uber thorough in my reporting to the cyber that is space)
Lots of lounging and T.V., but mixed with folding and putting away laundry, tidying that kitchen of mine, AND hanging out with the one and only Little Miss.
Wii Fit Measures (and NO, I didn't actually get up and weigh myself uber early as I threatened...these are from about 3:30 which is what time I get to it after Little Miss takes a 2pm nap instead of a noon nap):
Weight - 177.0 lbs
BMI - 28.45

BOOYAH!

Okay, just have to warn you, BUSY weekend loaded with family stuff starting tomorrow, so I'm going to do my darndest to be an active cat but I may not get to posting about it. So sad for all you lovely people out there who I know spend your whole days waiting for the evening to come so you can come and see what wonderful tales of my exercise I've written for you...but I think you'll get over it.

MUAH!

OH yeah! And I just remembered, I TOTALLY knocked this chick over on the other team tonight! It was a thing of beauty. She even had the audacity to have the same name as me and she was a super obnoxious player - hey, I'm not usually catty on the field but she was annoying - and then she was wide open with the ball so I ran at her, OBVIOUSLY with the intention to get the ball, and I think she thought she was tougher than me or something so she lost the ball and kinda' jumped at me or into me or whatever and she TOTALLY fell flat on her....yeah that. It was beautiful. The ref called me on it and everything! There's a serious sense of awesomeness and satisfaction after knocking someone over in sports. Why is that???

0 comments: