Go CHIMPS

Okay, first off, what the HECK?! The coach for the other team tonight was SUCH a nice guy, then he got frustrated and yelled across the field at our best player, called her an idiot, swore so loud a spectator on the other side yelled back to "watch your language", and yeah, was just being ridiculous. Like, DUDE! It's ladies soccer! This stupid league doesn't even have PLAYOFFS for pity's sake - who CARES if you win or not?? Half the league have never played before and the rest of us have been playing forever! GET A GRIP!!

What a loser.

Now that THAT'S out - too bad he'll probably never read that, eh? GROW UP! - SO much fun tonight! Soccer is fun when we play well and we DO happen to have a team of pretty good players so when we play well we win. I really don't care all that much - as I said, there's no playoffs so it doesn't count for anything other than kicks and giggles - but it's a nice bonus. And tonight we won. We played AWESOME. We played a team of girls younger, thinner, faster, and we beat the PANTS off them! It was awesome. I played SO good...most of the time. hahaha Anyway, final score 6-3. HUZZAH!!

TODAY
45 min yogilates
2 45 min halves of soccer...one five minute rest sooo 1hr25min soccer. (Yeah, my poor old-lady back is KILLING me).
WiiFit Measures:
Weight - 177.7 lbs
BMI - 28.56

Yes, that's right. I weighed myself at the usual time and I magically lost that mysterious 2.6 lbs that was hanging around last night. CRAZY! I've always known my weight fluctuates all over the place, but that seems like a lot in a day. I should take the tests alternating, afternoons and nights, so we can see the progress yo-yo all over the place, eh? Back and forth, back and forth.... Wow, sometimes I think I amuse myself a little too much.

I need to take a shower.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that it was only a time of day gain.