Stuffy nose, day two.

Still sick. Lazing on the couch is apparently not fixing me as fast as I had hoped. No matter, I don't really feel all THAT horrid except first thing in the morning and...now, actually. Day's winding down, I'm exhausted! Sinuses feel about a thousand times worse than they have all day... Oh, who doesn't love a good cold???

Maybe my recent weight gain is just pounds of GUNK stuffed up in my head. That's certainly what it feels like.

Anyway, at Little Miss' naptime today I felt pretty good, though hungry, and so:

TODAY
30 minutes Wii Fit "aerobics" - mostly rhythm boxing and super hoola hoop, with some stepping to warm up. I'm addicted to rhythm boxing - SO much fun! Anyway, I worked up such a good sweat today I left footprints on the balance board. hahaha GROSS!
45 minutes yogilates

Wii Fit measures
Weight - 179.0 lbs
BMI - 28.77

Sooooooo...seriously, besides the head cold I don't know what's so different this week that I keep gaining weight. I'm not overly concerned at the moment - weight does fluctuate all over the place day to day, and in women different times of one's cycle have an effect (aren't you boys just all so darned glad you had a chance to read that?? LUCKY!!!). If Auntie Flow comes to visit in the next few days we should have our answer. ;) hahaha OR if the snot-brigade LEAVES and I'm suddenly that-much-closer to a "normal" BMI (GARBAGE!!) then WOW apparently snot has quite the weight to it!!

Regardless of what the measurements are showing let's just all pray for me that I can fit back into a few of my clothes such that I have something to wear to school when it starts up again next week! ;)

0 comments: