I hate 5:30am

What a LOOOOOOOOONG day! Mr. Man accidentally woke up Little Miss this morning at 5:30 as he was finishing his getting-ready-for-work routine and he didn't have time to get her back to sleep because that's not PART of his routine sooooo Mommy Red to the rescue!! Finally got her to sleep around 7, but then it was too late for me to go back to sleep because Girlie was arriving at 7:45. AND not enough time to do yogilates to wake up because Girlie is often a few minutes early......

(There IS a point that actually relates to the subject of this blog...stick with me!)

THEN Little Miss DIDN'T TAKE A NAP AT ALL today!! She was up again by 8:15 and that was that! Not a WINK of sleep. So, needless to say, I didn't get anything done and I didn't exercise at my usual time, nor did I weigh myself at my usual time.

TODAY
45 minutes yogilates
20 minutes walking Girlie to and from day camp
Wii Fit measures:
Weight 180.3 lbs
BMI 28.98

That's right - 180.3 lbs!! I'm up 2.6 lbs from YESTERDAY!! I was so pleased to have lost 2.4 lbs since starting to keep track on Wii Fit I posted it as my status on Facebook and in a DAY I gained it ALL back!! What the HECK?!?!?! I was NOT bad today! Now I have to come up with something else to put for that stupid status thing - GAH!!

So I'm kinda' hoping that I'm just 2.6 lbs heavier EVERY day at 9:15 than 1:15!! Cross your fingers for me that Little Miss takes a NOON nap tomorrow and then we can test the theory. Otherwise I'm off food for good!!

(Kidding, duh.)

1 comments:

Julie Weiss said...

If it makes you feel any better..... I usually way like 3-4 pounds heavier at night than in the morning. I have also had the same problem you have to get your "body" back after "baby". Let me share a trick that has helped me TONS... It may or may not work for you. Only weigh ONCE a week. It's a lot less depressing... hehe