Monday, Monday

So it's Monday. The weekend was a write-off for exercise, as it often is, but I DID make an effort to NOT eat like the pig that I can sometimes be known to be. I was never in danger of being thought of as one of those girls on a date who doesn't eat. I could out-eat most of the boys. Ever heard of Fuddruckers pound challenge? Piece of cake. ;) Well, actually, 1 pound burger, bun, large chili fries (I hate chili, by the way), a fountain drink, and wowzers that's not a small sundae. I totally earned that t-shirt, though, and yes, I most certainly AM man enough!

Mr. Man, I don't think I mentioned, graduated with his BSc in Compuer Science this past spring (HOORAY!) and pretty quickly got a job which rocks my socks, BUT because of the nature of the company and what he does his hours are a little bit all over the map. A couple weeks ago it was 7am-3pm, last week 10am-6pm, and this week we're at 11:30am-7:30am. Anyway, so it's difficult to get the swing of things routine with his highness dropping in and out whenever BUT, TODAY, with the darlin' not having to be at work 'till almost noon we had a good morning. :) There was enough time to sleep AND hang out before he had to get ready for work, which is OH so nice!! So with THAT said:

TODAY:
Ran WITHOUT my BOB stroller first thing this morning, because Mr. Man was home!! Started the running a wee bit closer to home than I usually do, ran the ENTIRE path, there AND back, no breaks. Took about 25 minutes. I wanted to die. I've decided that the path THERE is mostly slightly uphill, which means coming BACK is easier, but by the time I get to coming back I'm OH so dead friggin tired from running uphill all that way.... And apparently, as awesome as my stroller is I can run an eensy bit further without pushing it along. Who knew?? And obviously, when I wasn't running, I was walking either TO the path, or on the way home. Walked about 25 minutes - out for 50. (I definately did something faster today because I went the exact same route I always do and shaved about 10 minutes off my time)
45 minutes yogilates.

Wii Fit Measures
Weight - 176.4 lbs
BMI - 28.34

0 comments: