Muddy Paths and Old Men

I had SUCH a great day today. This week my friend is dropping her daughter off at my house WAY too early so I can walk her to day camp down the street and around the corner well after my friend is already off to work. Today was our first day. Girlie arrived about 15 minutes earlier than I expected, bombed me out of bed, but from there it was a great day. We (Little Miss and I) walked Girlie to Day camp for 9:00 and then we walked (I walked...Little Miss rode in her uber awesome B.O.B. stroller - EVERYONE should have one)to this awesome trail we know of and then I ran the trail there and back and then walked home. From there the day was just awesome. Got lots done, Little Miss took a nice long nap, erranding....GOOD day! hahaha

Anyway, and I've run this trail before, but never all the way to the end, and never EVER to the end and then started back. I'm thinking, though, that I made it so ridiculously far today because I kept bumping into chatty elderly exercisers out for their morning constitutionals. How FUN to stop and chat with the elderly and active!! I got comments on my super-duper stroller, my GORGEOUS wee baby, talked about the insane amount of mud on the path today, working for the local factory near where I live pre-retirement....So I got to talk to lots of people AND I ran further than ever today! I wonder if I can run that far pushing a stroller if I don't meet up with any chatty people so I can catch my breath on occasion...probably not....

TODAY
Walked approx 30 minutes
Ran (probably closer to a jog) approx 30 minutes
Chatted LOTS
Yogilates 45 minutes

Wii Fit measures
Weight: 178.4lbs
BMI: 28.66

0 comments: