Yikes - Four Days

So I kinda' dropped off for a few days - Little Miss we think MUST be teething, which of course means I'm not getting any sleep AND it was a busy weekend anyway so regular exercise habits were completely thrown out the window. It was kind of sad. Wii Fit reprimanded me today, so no one else has to :P

Great weekend work-wise, though, in case you were all wondering. And today was on its way back to normal. Little Miss is still sleeping a bit funny, so like, NOT sleeping as much as she should, but Mr. Man and I seem to be working it out okay.

TODAY
Went for a run on the path. It was muddy today - lots of rain last night! But that's okay, just makes it fun to hop over puddles and push the stroller through and splash up my legs.... Yup, that's FUN.... My shoes were stark-white 'till I ran through the mud last week. OH well. Anyway, did THERE the whole path, and BACK...probably 3/4 of the path. I forgot to look at my watch, so can't report on that. Walked whatever I didn't run, and was out a little under an hour.
9 minutes yogilates (Little Miss woke up...didn't get it all done, obviously).
Wii Fit Measures:
Weight - 177.7 lbs
BMI - 28.56

0 comments: