Jelly Doughnut

So we finally found the camera!! YAY! I don't think I told you it was missing. Would you believe, it was hanging where it belongs in its case on a hook. Mr. Man and I both checked there multiple times and couldn't find it. Morons, occasionally. Good thing we're so lovable!!

Why does this discovery concern this little corner of the interweb?? I'm FINALLY able to take and post a darling picture of ME with my spare tire!!! I'd love to officially call this the "before" picture stage, but I guess before was really last Sept 7th, when the Little Miss made her debut. Actually, last September was AWESOME: I lost 35 lbs in a month! ;) MOST of it during labour. Yeah, I don't recommend that for the general public's weight loss....

Okay, so brace yourself, because here I am....TWICE, even!






Anyway, so that's where I'm at now. I'm an okay size, for sure, but I have some extra...fluff that HAS to go! Especially since I go to school with all the beautiful people - it's really difficult for a girl to be the chubby, frumpy, old-married-mother in all her physical education and kinesiology classes! I should have been a computer science major like Mr. Man - MUCH better for the self-esteem! ;) (No offense, computer genius people out there!! If it weren't for you guys, well, so much wouldn't be the way that it is, and I like how it is. So THANKS!)


Today, for exercising turned out to be a write-off, unfortunately. Little Miss went for a nap, but we were expecting Mimi & Grandpa (my ever-so incredibly wonderful parental units) at any time and I didn't want them to walk in and be greeted by my rear pointing up in "down dog"....turned out to be some miscommunication and I totally had time, which is unfortunate. NOW I don't - I need to get some sleep (also important for health and all that jazz I'm aiming for) and I have a couple things to do still sooooooo....


TODAY:
14min Wii Fit Yoga
Weight -179.7lbs
BMI - 28.88


And the BMI rant is still coming, I PROMISE. It's just been a busy day and I needed to get that out of my system first. One day when nothing happens to me I'll tell you why BMI is so stupid, and then also why I'm chosing to a) take a gander at it and b) post it. :)

0 comments: