Sabbath = Day of "Rest"

Nothing to report, today - it's Sunday. BUT of course, instead of resting I had my inlaws over for dinner so spent the day after church getting ready for that whirlwind (our neices are INSANE and adorable and we love them!).

Just wanted to leave a quick note, though, so you know I'm not actually slacking off - God TOLD me to rest today - and say THANKS: I've had a few people through comments, e-mail, facebook (those who know my super-secret identity, muahaha) respond to the blog with encouragement and I thought you should know I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I'm only 5 days in, but I'm enjoying this so far, so let's keep our fingers crossed it keeps its appeal!

Anyway, thanks again, a zillion times. :) Looking forward to a long blogging relationship with anyone who is reading as I get rid of the doughnut...slowly...but surely! It WILL go!

0 comments: